Hi there, thanks for considering AdQuick! We're hiring for full-time, remote software engineers that would like to join our small but growing team.
What we're looking for
- You have 3+ years of experience working on production systems
- You want to work in a startup environment (take lots of ownership & have a big impact)
- You have a great product sense
- You have experience in our stack or similar technologies
- Bonus points for prior startup or entrepreneurial experience
Our tech stack
- Stimulus JS / Stimulus Reflex (we're moving from React towards this)
- Kotlin & Kafka for high-throughput systems
- Google Bigquery for querying big data
More detailed technical challenges:
- We're building a consumer-grade product experience for marketers – planning outdoor ad campaigns requires a snappy map-driven interface that handles searching, sorting, filtering, grouping, tagging, commenting, and more. Users need to be able to view 1M+ markers and transit lines on a map without their browser crawling to a halt.
- We're building complex and interesting map visualizations – layering voting data, census data, movement data, AdWords data and more to help our clients make data-driven decisions
- We're building the most sophisticated analytics suite for measuring outdoor ads: we integrate with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, movement data, and other sources to measure impact of physical advertising on online behavior. ROI data from prior campaigns can help create more effective future campaigns. As our data warehouse grows, crunching this data will be increasingly challenging and more powerful. We're using machine learning to create better campaigns over time.
- We scraped Instagram and used image recognition to see if people shared photos of billboards. Turns out, a lot of people shared photos of Drake's board.
- Coordinating things in the real world like printing design assets and actually installing billboards.