- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants/ needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in rapidly-changing environment
- Tech savvy: you are a considered a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross team collaboration and project management
- Data driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter
- Platform and account support for AdQuick Agency users and platform superusers.
- Assist Head of Accounts and Sales in agency onboarding and setup
- Leads Weekly Office Hours for all supported agencies
- Prioritizing user product asks and relaying to product team in weekly meeting.
- Ongoing training to agency users on product updates/changes.
- Agency Vendor support in conjunction with agency users
- Fielding and prioritizing platform bugs/fixes related to agencies and agency vendors
- Lead on building out user FAQs, onboarding and user support materials
- Counter-support to sales for smaller agencies - weekly calls, running tracking docs + product requests
- 3+ years experience in tech and in a customer facing/support role
- Proficiency in digital tech tools (ex: slack, quip, clubhouse) and excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A bachelor's degree
- Ideally located PST but flexible