- We're looking for an Analytics Account Manager to join our growing Analytics team!
- The Analytics Account Manager will be responsible for managing the processes and clients for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis.
- The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities
- They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures
- Build successful measurement strategies for campaigns
- Set up analytics dashboards by vetting out requirements and collecting all inputs
- Client support and account management - from pre-sale support through booking, execution and campaign completion
- Deliver insights to improve campaign performance
- Present measurement results to clients and internal stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Product teams to build attribution case studies and improve the analytics product
- 3+ years of agency or client-side experience in an Account Management role
- Proficiency in digital tech tools (ex: slack, quip) and excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Data driven and analytical
- A bachelor's degree
- Ideally located CST or EST
- SQL knowledge is a huge plus
- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants / needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail-oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in a rapidly-changing environment
- Tech-savvy: you are considered a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross-team collaboration, and project management
- Data-driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter
- Build the operating system for Out-of-Home (OOH) Advertising
- Simply put, AdQuick is the easiest way to buy outdoor advertising.
- Broadest selection of inventory — our technology builds campaigns based on every available ad location from the large media companies to the sole proprietors. AdQuick also has exclusive access to locations.
- Fastest process — we're integrated with outdoor ad companies on the backend, so the buying process is seamless and single-threaded, no matter how many different billboard companies your campaign involves.
- Data-driven — our campaign planning and post-campaign analytics make outdoor advertising more data-driven than it has ever been. Some of our customers include Instacart, Lyft, H&R Block, and OVO music label and we've booked campaigns nationwide.