- We're looking for an Analytics Account Manager to join our growing Analytics team!
- The Analytics Account Manager will be responsible for managing the processes and clients for accurate data collection, processing, modeling, and analysis.
- The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
- They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow.
- Set up measurement for programmatic campaigns, including conversion tracking, lift studies, halo effect, etc.
- Web/App Attribution Dashboard
- Mobile Retargeting (Classic, Programmatic)
- Brand Lift Study (Classic, Programmatic)
- Footfall Measurements
- QR Codes
- Define and lead the process for requesting measurement
- Develop a successful measurement strategy for all campaigns
- Deliver insights to improve campaign performance
- Present metrics on measurements and develop benchmarks
- Present measurement results to clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with the marketing team to build attribution case studies
- Work with Product Manager to improve the analytics offering
- Work with Engineers to troubleshoot issues
- 3+ years of agency or c / media planning/buying experience in an AM / Ad Ops role
- Can write SQL queries
- Knowledge of the Programmatic space, experience in Programmatic DOOH is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally located CST or EST
- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants / needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail-oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in a rapidly-changing environment
- Tech-savvy: you are considered a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross-team collaboration, and project management
- Data-driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter
- Build the operating system for Out-of-Home (OOH) Advertising
- Simply put, AdQuick is the easiest way to buy outdoor advertising.
- Broadest selection of inventory — our technology builds campaigns based on every available ad location from the large media companies to the sole proprietors. AdQuick also has exclusive access to locations.
- Fastest process — we're integrated with outdoor ad companies on the backend, so the buying process is seamless and single-threaded, no matter how many different billboard companies your campaign involves.
- Data-driven — our campaign planning and post-campaign analytics make outdoor advertising more data-driven than it has ever been. See the attached breakdown of some of the metrics we provide to measure your outdoor ad spend. Here and here are posts explaining some of our analytics. Some of our customers include Instacart, Lyft, H&R Block, and OVO music label and we've booked campaigns nationwide.