**US CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE**
We're looking for a Production/Graphic Designer to join our growing Design team!
As a Production Designer, you'll help with the production of large OOH campaigns as well as produce high-visibility marketing materials such as company slides and one-pagers related to our suite of products. We're looking for people that have at least 3 years of graphic design experience, preferably at a high-growth startup.
This is a full-time remote position.
- Develop and design layouts for print, digital ads, and marketing collateral
- Reformat existing designs to various sizes and formats
- Manage design revisions and approval of artwork
- Prepare final print-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer
- Produce external-facing slides, one-pagers, and visual designs as needed
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to present work to large groups and executives.
- Highly skilled in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Understanding of printing process and specifications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related course of study
- Able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills. Enthusiasm and history working in an iterative design process, motivated by group feedback.