We are reinventing how marketers and agencies plan, book, and measure outdoor advertising.
AdQuick’s mission is to make outdoor advertising easy, and is the first company to allow anyone to complete the full cycle of booking outdoor ads online, from searching available inventory, to vetting locations, approving assets and analyzing results.This may be your opportunity to join the AdQuick team! We are hiring a Platform Specialist.
- Tech savvy: a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants/ needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in rapidly-changing environment
- Scrappy: are you able to balance individual work, cross team collaboration and project management
- Data driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter
If so, this may be the job for you!
- Platform and account support for AdQuick Agency users and platform superusers.
- Agency onboarding support - agency setup, prep work, support for onboarding sessions and support for lead AM in weekly/bi-weekly sessions with agency clients.
- Office hours support for ad hoc user troubleshooting.
- Prioritizing user product asks and relaying to product team in weekly meeting.
- Fielding and prioritizing platform bugs/fixes to accounts and engineering via our support/ticketing system.
- Monthly update and additional training to agency users on product updates/changes.
- Lead on building out user FAQs, onboarding and user support materials.
- 3+ years of agency or client-side customer support
- Experience in OOH is a plus
- Experience/previous role using a tech platform
- High proficiency in digital tech tools - support (ex: FreshDesk/ZenDesk) CRM (ex: salesforce), project management (ex: asana) + slack, quip, and excel
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A bachelor's degree